Welcome Talkin' Sports 101


Good Morning Portland, Oregon!

I'm Coach Hansen or just known as Coach. I love sports and I love talking sports. Sometimes I over think sports but not to crazy. I spent a few years coaching basketball, and football. I follow a lot of sports and this blog is to voice whatever the hell I like.  Today, we're talking a few things.  Here we go (sorry Joker).

Cleveland Cavaliers, the best team in the NBA but are fact the biggest bunch of male cry babies who get overpaid, who point the finger at each other who's the blame for wins and losses when the point is you just need to win. I'm not on the Cavs bandwagon, and I hate how ESPN just drives that story down the peoples throats about the team that is in disarray. Oh well I guess it's the price you pay for a team that just dominates the headlines.

Portland Trail Blazers, so as many sports fans know there have been reports of Damian Lillard talking to owner Paul Allen about the status of the team. Which is absolutely phenomenal that someone is taking a leadership role and talking to the owner of the team to say what the f*** are you doing. Harry is Damian Lillard point guard All-Star and he wants one championship and Portland needs a championship and what is the owner going to do well answer seem to be answered and results need to be made kudos for Damian Lillard for stepping up and doing we needs to do before he gets traded.

Pacific Boxers basketball, no one thought that's Pacific boxers basketball program for the men's side was really good until Jared Gibson former Corvallis High alum and has taken this team to new heights in an unbelievable start to the season. I will say if you do get a chance to check out this college team please do so they need the support of the local fans and the community help build a really good basketball program.

Alright I talked about three subjects today 1. Cleveland Cavaliers 2. Portland Trail Blazers 3.Pacific boxers basketball. So how do I wrap things up? Yeah I don't know how to wrap things up around here. We're all full of knowledge and I like to follow John Canzano on 750 the game on the radio. And not to take what he says away but he does an outstanding job. I want to emphasize being real here on this blog and not bullshittin being straight to the point and having a little bit of fun. 

Until then we'll see you next time.

Comments